Hey, Brooklyn mamas of daughters!
Looking for fun ways to keep your adventurous girl busy in the city this winter? Of course you are!
Well, Magnolia attended an amazing summer camp this year I was so happy with that I contacted the woman who founded it about doing some freelance work for her — and the Curious Jane Winter Field Trip Series is the collaborative end result. Great trips around the city, all girls, all fun, all winter!
Come sign up! From flying on a trapeze to cooking to building something cool, here’s a brief description of what we’ve got lined up (go to Curious Jane for complete deets):
* Curious Jane Takes on The Sketchbook Project in Carroll Gardens — Have an art book published!
Sunday, December 11
* Learn to Fly at Trapeze School New York in Manhattan
Sunday, January 22
* Build Something Cool at Makeville Woodworking Studios in Gowanus
Sunday, February 12
* Whip Up Something Tasty at The Brooklyn Kitchen in Williamsburg
Sunday, March 11
* Travel to See Your Finished Sketchbook + Sample Sweet Treats from Momofuku Milk Bar Brooklyn in Williamsburg
Sunday, April 22
For full details, and to learn about Curious Jane Weekend Workshops, too, (at the CJ work space, and very fun!), hop on over to the CJ site.
For more on the camp and its founder, Samantha Razook Murphy, read my interview with her….
Hope to see your girls (with a friend or sibling) there this winter!