I’m back! Sort of. At least a version of me is — making a brief appearance.
It’s the first real snow of the winter.
And you know how I feel about that.
So, in the interest of maintaining my sanity, in true form, I’m turning to lighthearted distractions.
Current pick-me-ups include:
* this Dr. Pepper Oatmeal Cake with Coconut-Pecan Topping via Homesick Texan.
* Norma Kamali’s new line of adorable LBD’s (for every body type!) under $100.
* this adorable Reine Mere Peg + Chalk Board from Basic French.
* these Chelsea Heel Boots from Marais USA (I’m generally anti-ankle boots, but these I think I could get behind.)
* just knowing there’s the new AB-FAB waiting for me on DVR.
Stay warm! Fingers crossed the Year of the Dragon has some good sh*t in store.